- Canopy: 32 x 160 watt VS-R Reflector (includes rear lamp module)
- Bench: 16 x 100 watt Reflector
- 4 x 40 watt shoulder tanner lamps
- 4 x 400 watt facial lamps
- New VSR tanning technology features specially-designed, patent-pending custom-matched components.
- More comfortable, ergonomically designed bench provides even support to the back, neck and shoulders.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with a durable, long lasting DuraMax™ 2000 exterior for easy maintenance and long life.
- Dual height canopy opens 30 percent higher, to simplify maintenance
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets allow the maximum amount of UV penetration for more tanning power.
- High gloss shoulder reflector focuses more tanning rays on the shoulders and neck.
- A convenient slide-out utility drawer makes accessing your tanning bed’s internal components simple.
- EZ-Touch™ spring system makes it easy for the tanner to open and close the canopy
- New cooling system increases airflow up to 30 percent!
- Facial fan cools your face and neck to provide ultimate comfort.
- Standard, variable speed Vortex™ body fan, which the tanner controls, keeps the tanning environment cool and comfortable in the StarPower 548.
- Overall Size: 99″L x 53″W x 65″h
Minimum Room Size
Min Room Size Required: 10′ x 9′
- 220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 65 AMP circuit breaker 1-phase
- Does NOT come with a plug – must hard wire directly to junction box.
- IMPORTANT: Voltage must be 220 – 230 VAC or may requireBuck Booster.